Monday, October 20, 2008

Community Times III

I was just given a large campaign flier on white 12”X 18” paper entitled Community Times III. It was very interesting with lots of information that I have had no access to. At the bottom, on the back, of the paper is an ‘ad” for this website. I appreciate the ad but should someone think that I wrote the articles or helped to publish or distribute the “Community Times III” I am sad to say, I did not.

I can take no credit for the Community Times. I do not know who wrote it or distributed it. However I welcome whoever made it to the campaign. I applaud the efforts of the “Community Times III” authors and distributors.

Any help for the political campaign to rid the VUSD School Board of Dr. Stephen Guffanti is useful. Every good person in VUSD should be doing whatever they can now to rescue our children from the influence of a man who cares far more about himself and his fringe political goals then about the children of this district. We have barely two weeks to give our school board back to rational people who care about our school children, first and foremost.

Of the six running for our board, two have joined Guffanti’s slate. The three Guffanti Slate members are of course Guffanti himself, Eileen Fernandez, and Patty Anderson (Johnson) [Patty Anderson Johnson has written numerous anti-education, pro-extremist letters to the editor under her married name (noms de plume) Patricia A. Johnson, Patty Johnson, and Pat Johnson—try an advanced search using those names on the nctimes search engine for a real eye opener on who she really is]

Both Eileen Fernandez and Patty Anderson have taken money and help from the Guffanti Group. Virtually none of the tens of thousands of dollars showered on Guffanti have come from anyone inside our VUSD community. He spends between $60,000 and $80,000 on each of his previous campaigns, almost none from any one living in VUSD, most from developers hoping to get a friend on our school board. Guffanti is now showering the campaigns of Fernandez and Anderson with this money. They in turn have pledged their loyalty to the Guffanti agenda.


The three School Board Candidates for an Independent Child Centered VUSD are:
Elizabeth JAKA, Dr. Steve LILLY, and Angela CHUNKA.

Volunteer now to help JAKA, LILLY and CHUNKA help our children.

Visit the VTA office, 1717 East Vista Way, Suite 203, Vista CA between 9AM and % PM or call to volunteer at (760) 758-2690

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, VistaBlogger,

THANK YOU for all of your updates. I find myself going to your site every day to keep hope alive! Can you find out HOW to get more of those 12x18 flyers for my neighborhood?

Thanks,

a Hopeful VUSD Teacher

retired said...

Dear Hopeful Teacher
Hope is alive and well.

As to 12X18 Community Times. I am sorry but I cannot tell you where to get more copies.

My source did not write it, only copied one to give to me and does not want to make more.

However I have heard of another person who is giving them out to interested teachers. I will check with the second source and if I get permission will publish contac info on this site.

Because of my friends and relatives still in the district, I cannot copy one and give it to you directly without endangering their positions. I must for the moment, like you, remain anonymous.

Keep up the fight. The Resistance Lives!
editor vistaschools.blogspot.com